Parent coaching? Absolutely! Youth Coach Global is dedicated to helping kids live lives they LOVE, and we realize that one way to support them is to also support the parents and adults in their lives. Here are just a few reasons parents have come to us for coaching:
- To expand their skills and insight into their kids' and teens' behaviours and actions
- To learn youth coaching strategies that complement the ones their kids learn in our youth programs
- To gain coaching strategies to use with kids too young for our coaching programs
- Discover new ways to support and advocate for their kids at school
- $125/hr or $299 / 3hrs (6 x 30min. or 4 x 45min.)
About Parent Coaching
Generally speaking, people come to coaching for a variety of reasons, but the bottom line is change. Parent coaching allows you to:
- Clarify YOUR Values
- Enlarge YOUR Vision (for yourself as a parent, for your family, etc.)
- Define Success & Establish YOUR Goals
- Identify Potential Barriers for YOU and YOUR Children
- Define or Rearrange YOUR Priorities
- Develop YOUR Action Plan(s)
- Breakthrough YOUR Barriers
- Chart YOUR Course to "Success" (as you define it)
- Achieve YOUR Dreams
As you can see from the points above, IT’S ALL ABOUT HELPING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY TO SUCCEED. Through weekly or bi-weekly coaching sessions, a coach will help you define what success looks like for you and your family. A coach will listen, ask powerful questions, help you create new perspective and offer insight. From these sessions you will discover the obstacles that are keeping you and/or your kids from being successful, and develop plans to help remove or best avoid them. A coach will help you develop a specific action plan, stay on track, create tools for success, encourage and empower you, and help unlock the greatness in you and your family.
What coaching is NOT?
Coaching is not therapy, counseling or psychology. Coaching is focused on your strengths not weakness and the future not the past. It is a commitment to forward thinking and forward actions, and should not be mistaken for therapeutic intervention. Unlike consultants, coaches do not tell you what you need to do. They do not have the "right answers", but rather, help you to find the answers that are "right for you" and your family.
"Thank-you so much for your support and encouragement which have given me hope and courage to move on when it was challenging. May you continue to shine your light on those who will benefit from your service." -- D. Chong
"I greatly appreciate all your help and support in the past couple years. You've helped make my dream a reality." -- M.Borowski
How To Get Started:
We offer no-charge consultation calls to all our potential clients. Call in and speak with your Success Coach. Bring your questions, concerns, or curiosity. Learn new strategies to make changes, achieve the results you want, and/or improve your overall level of happiness and satisfaction. Discover the secrets of highly successful teens & adults!
- You might choose regular weekly or bi-weekly Skype-video or telephone calls. Or perhaps monthly "check-in" calls--a chance to call in, look back, plan ahead, and gain support. Calls are usually 30 minutes in length-- perfect to fit into busy schedules. An excellent investment in your family's success & happiness. A GREAT proactive way to help reduce stress in your life.
This is when the magic really starts to happen, as you begin working with your coach--getting clear on .what it is you'd like to achieve, and start to take action.