Want to make this year your BEST year yet? Having difficulty with peers, parents, achieving a goal, figuring out a career path, or believing in yourself? Or simply want to gain some strategies to help you go from good to GREAT?
Each week call in and speak with your Success Coach. Bring your questions, concerns, or curiosity. Learn new strategies to make changes, achieve the results you want, and/or improve your overall level of happiness and satisfaction. Discover the secrets of highly successful teens & adults!
- Ideal for teens and young adults age 14-21
- Regular weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly Skype-video or telephone calls
- Calls are usually 30 minutes in length-- perfect to fit into busy schedules
- An excellent investment in your teen's success & happiness
- No-charge consultation call with every new client.
- $125/hr or $299 / 3hrs (6 x 30min. or 4 x 45min.)
About Youth Coaching
Generally speaking, people come to coaching for a variety of reasons, but the bottom line is change.
Coaching allows you to:
- Clarify YOUR Values
- Enlarge YOUR Vision of What's Possible
- Define Success & Establish YOUR Goals
- Identify Potential Barriers for YOU and YOUR Goals
- Define or Rearrange YOUR Priorities
- Develop YOUR Action Plan(s)
- Breakthrough YOUR Barriers
- Chart YOUR Course to "Success" (as you define it)
- Achieve YOUR Dreams
As you can see from the points above, IT’S ALL ABOUT HELPING YOU TO SUCCEED. Through weekly coaching sessions a coach will help you discover your dreams and unlock the greatness inside of you. A coach will listen, ask powerful questions, help you create new perspective and offer insight. From these sessions you will discover the obstacles that keep you from being successful, and develop plans to help remove or best avoid them. A coach will help you develop a specific action plan, stay on track, create tools for success, encourage and empower you, and help unlock the greatness in you.
What coaching is NOT?
Coaching is not therapy, counseling or psychology. Coaching is focused on your strengths not weakness and the future not the past. It is a commitment to forward thinking and forward actions, and should not be mistaken for therapeutic intervention. Unlike consultants, coaches do not tell you what you need to do. They do not have the "right answers", but rather, help you to find the answers that are "right for you" and your family.
FAQ -- How Does Coaching Work?
FAQ -- Why Work with a Youth Coach?
How To Get Your Teen Started:
contact us and have your questions answered
We offer no-charge consultation calls to all our potential clients and/or parents of youth clients.Call the office or email to arrange a time that is convenient for you to speak with a Youth Coach to determine if coaching might be right for your son or daughter.
we arrange to speak with your teen
- Coaching will not be successful if your son or daughter is not in agreement that change is necessary or wanted. We always have a short conversation with any potential youth client before agreeing that coaching makes sense and is arranged.
determine the best support option(s) for you
Most youth clients choose weekly 30-minute sessions via Skype Video Call, however, you can choose the frequency and method that makes the most sense for your family.
(Note: F2F coaching may not be available in some areas, depending on the availability of local coaches. However, telephone or online coaching is always an option.)
schedule and start attending sessions!
This is when the magic really starts to happen, as your son or daughter begins working with his/her coach.
(Note: Confidentiality will be discussed before coaching begins so that everyone is clear and in agreement on what will be shared with parents and the method used.)