Supporting Happier Healthier Families & Relationships …
Parent coaching? Absolutely!
Youth Coach Global is dedicated to helping kids live lives they LOVE, and we realize that one way to support them is to also support the parents and adults in their lives. Here are just a few reasons parents have come to us for coaching:
- To expand their skills and insight into their kids’ and teens’ behaviours and actions
- To learn youth coaching strategies that complement the ones their kids learn in our youth programs
- To gain coaching strategies to use with kids too young for our coaching programs
- Discover new ways to support and advocate for their kids at school
- Check out some of our past clients’ case studies–why they started & the results.
- An excellent investment in your family’s success & happiness
- Sessions are usually 30-45min minutes in length– perfect to fit into busy schedules
- Available hourly, or prepaid packages:
- $480CAN/3hrs (use as you go)
- 3 month package: $1300CAN
- 6 month package: $2500CAN
- No-charge consultation call with every new client.
HOW TO GET STARTED:
- Contact us and have your questions answered.
Coaching will not be successful if your teen/young adult is not in agreement that change is necessary or wanted. We always have a short conversation with any potential youth client before agreeing that coaching makes sense and is arranged.
- We arrange to speak with your teen/young adult.
We offer no-charge consultation calls to all our potential clients and/or parents of youth clients. Call the office or email to arrange a time that is convenient for you to speak with a Youth Coach to determine if coaching might be right for your teen or young adult.
- Determine the best support option(s).
Most youth clients choose weekly 30-45min sessions via a Zoom Video Call, however, you can choose the frequency and method that makes the most sense for your family. Confidentiality will also be discussed before coaching begins so that everyone is clear and in agreement on what will be shared with parents and the method used.
- Schedule and get started.
This is when the magic really starts to happen, as your teen/young adult begins working with their coach.
Generally speaking, people come to coaching for a variety of reasons, but the bottom line is change. Coaching allows you to:
- Clarify YOUR Values
- Enlarge YOUR Vision of What’s Possible
- Define Success & Establish YOUR Goals
- Identify Potential Barriers for YOU and YOUR Goals
- Define or Rearrange YOUR Priorities
- Develop YOUR Action Plan(s)
- Breakthrough YOUR Barriers
- Chart YOUR Course to “Success” (as you define it)
- Achieve YOUR Dreams
As you can see from the points above, IT’S ALL ABOUT HELPING YOU TO SUCCEED. Through weekly coaching sessions a coach will help you discover your dreams and unlock the greatness inside of you. A coach will listen, ask powerful questions, help you create new perspective and offer insight. From these sessions you will discover the obstacles that keep you from being successful, and develop plans to help remove or best avoid them. A coach will help you develop a specific action plan, stay on track, create tools for success, encourage and empower you, and help unlock the greatness in you.
What coaching is NOT?
Coaching is not therapy, counseling or psychology. Coaching is focused on your strengths not weakness and the future not the past. It is a commitment to forward thinking and forward actions, and should not be mistaken for therapeutic intervention. Unlike consultants, coaches do not tell you what you need to do. They do not have the “right answers”, but rather, help you to find the answers that are “right for you” and your family.